Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back in action!!!

Well if I have any readers out there who have recognized that I have been away then I apologize for my sabbatical, but too many things were piling up, I was burning the candle at both ends, but now I'm back in action BABY!!! I'm definitely going to make an attempt and a huge effort to keep up on this.




This weekend was July 4th and I hope you all had a marvelous holiday! I had a 3 day weekend which was fabulous. BBQ'ed with my family and had a friend of mine come over. So much fun! The 4th of July menu was fabulous: Chicken and hamburger sliders, tropical coleslaw, chips and French onion dip, tortilla chips and guacamole, French fries, and for dessert: patriotic cookies and individual ice cream sundaes. So delicious!!! Time was spent being a slave in the kitchen and definitely swimming and getting my "tan on" so to speak!






In the upcoming week I will be vacationing to Hawaii so my blog will inevitably be about paradise and vacationing there and most likely about all of the massive amounts of food that I will be consuming while I'm over there. Look forward to that my loyal blog readers! I leave you with the faint distant sounds of the ocean and the trade winds! (Yeah, I know! I have to stop rubbing it in huh? LOL!)




~Stace~

No comments:

Post a Comment